Resources and Links
Our Local Community Resources
- Bremerton School District
- Macaroni Kid Kitsap - local kid-friendly events and activities.
- Peninsula Birth Network - Offers families access to their many options for care and support during their pregnancy, birth and journey into parenting.
- KSAC - Kitsap Sexual Assault Center provides counseling, support, advocacy and prevention education for victims of sexual abuse and other violent crimes. For Children and Adults at NO COST.
- Kitsap Public Health District - Covid 19 information
State / National Resources
- NAEYC for Families (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- WaKIDS (Washington Kindergarten Inventory of Developing Skills) - WaKIDS helps to ensure a successful start to the K-12 experience and connect the key adults in a child's life.
- Love.Talk.Play - Wa. State Dept of Early Learning - A great resource for parents, grandparents, & caregivers
- Washington State Department of Health - Covid 19 information
- International Dyslexia Association - What every family should know about dyslexia & how children learn to read.