33rd Annual Silent Auction
1. Invite ALL your friends and family. Public Welcome!
2. Write NAME & PHONE #
on bid sheet!
3. Need not be present on final day.
4. Items won at the auction can be
paid for with Cash or Check
Thursday – Friday 8am-3pm
The Silent Auction is officially open! Come on over to see all the amazing items and place your bids. Remember to come back and check your bids! There is a lot for both children and adults. Public Welcome.
Sunday - Bid during Church Hours
Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church Congregation will have the opportunity to bid on all the wonderful items. There are lots of great gift ideas and fun family activities too! Sycamore Friends and Family welcome to Bid during Church hours too! Public Welcome.
Monday – Friday 8am-3pm
Last full week of the auction! How are your bids coming along? This is the time to check on them. Don’t delay! This is for the betterment of our children and for the Sycamore Tree Scholarship Fund. Public Welcome.
Sunday - Bidding ends at Noon!
Last day of the auction! Sycamore Tree families and friends are welcome to attend Sunday worship at Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church. Or just come stand over your item and get the last bid in! If you are the lucky winner, you can pay for items and take your prize home with you.
You do not need to be present to win. Cash & Check are accepted as forms of payment.
The Sycamore Tree Preschool is a non-profit preschool located in Bremerton and has served the community for the past 41 years. Parents pay a monthly tuition that covers approximately 75% of our costs. In kind donations and fund-raisers allow us to make up the other 25%. We strive to keep tuition low and the quality of education high.
Proceeds from our annual auction help us provide scholarships, new school equipment and continuing education for teachers. We would gratefully appreciate your support!